11.6.09

Beach Trip

When the clouds decided to clear this afternoon, on an impulse Rosh and I decided to go to Whitstable! I love it, so quaint and charming! We wandered down the high street and went into a couple of my favourite shops.

First, Take the Plunge which sells all sorts of gifty bits and pieces and then Frank a place for British designed and made arts and crafts. I'm on their mailing list and I love to see what new art works, books, ceramics and so on they have in - it gives me lots of design inspiration! Before heading to the front we stopped off at Sundae Sundae for ice creams. What I love about the shops in Whitstable, especially these three, is the vintage yet modern take that the shops have on seaside design.


Perhaps one day I'll live here in a house like this...


Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

No comments:

Post a Comment