7.10.09

Insatiable

Apart from going abroad on holiday, this has been my longest non-blogging stint. I'm very ashamed!! Uni has well and truly started and our architecture school has thrown us straight into the deep end: designing a studio flat in a week; reading the deepest theories on modernism... my poor little brain is working very hard!

On another note my new camera has arrived! A brand new Sony a230, it's just fab! This afternoon I got baking again and so have put my new beauty to use, plus I now have all my knitty bit with me! There's a new craft society starting up here so I definitely want to get involved there.
So even this afternoon with a little spare time, I most definitely have this insatiable need to be making and doing something... I'll never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment