4.5.10

Little Distractions



I am very prone to blog wandering when I'm bored of my work, which is no bad thing doing a design degree. I've been given some great inspiration when I've stumbled apon certain designers. Although architecture and fashion are often linked for this forms and structure and I am indeed designing a textiles museum, the New York magazine Look Book, is just good distraction! I love looking at street style - I really liked this from Fashion Bits and Bobs today. I also like to here where people get there clothes from!

Work is coming along slowly but surely. Yesterday we had our first offer from Freecycle taken away, the two beds in my room. So I'm just sleeping on a mattress on the floor, poor love! I do have a new (double) bed on way to me soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment