6.3.11

Food Facts

I don't often post up my work (although that was the original idea behind the blog!) but I have been working on my portfolio for university applications for the past few months. I've been thinking of ways in which to improve it, having learnt a lot at work.

Also I have become more and more interested in graphical presentation. I read my cousin's copy of Information is Beautiful and it gave me some further ideas of how to present information. Below is an improved version of a visualisation I originally did with pen and watercolour. Having populated the drawing a bit more, I drew it with ink on trace, scanned it in and converted the lines. To further improve, I'll get me a graphics tablet so it's easier to colour in!

Sources: wrap.org.uk, lovefoodhatewaste.com, meinfo.com, wasteonline.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment