5.1.13

New Year

2012 will always be a year never to forget for many reasons both incredible and sad. 2013 has arrived quietly, not as bolshy as it's predecessor and now that it's here, I have good feelings about it. It's going to be my last year in uni, tough in itself, but I feel rumblings of inspiration to have a go at something different once I'm done. If not now, when eh?! I can't put it off forever. As someone said "she seems to have a great ability at art and I am sure she will put it to good use and will bring her much pleasure".

I'm really inspired by makers, such as these guys, people who are practical with their hands and create and that's the designer I want to be. I aim to travel more; to make more; to blog more; to photograph more... so role on 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment