3.2.13

Little Huts

Over the Christmas break I was blogging about everything and anything, except architecture. I just didn't want to be doing it. Since getting back up to Manchester I have got back in the zone and reinspired! My Architecture and Housing boards on Pinterest are busier than ever, and as a collaborative group our unit is sharing ideas and precedents we've seen. Although they look like little houses this is the Red Bull Music Academy in Madrid by langarita-navarro arquitectos, who are speaking this week in London at the ar+d Emerging Architecture Lecture Series. In an old warehouse, pavilions contain workspaces, recording studios, conference areas and all are temporarial constructed so they can be moved away and reused. I love the use of materials and the green landscape within - inspired!!
Images by Luis Diaz Diaz and Miguel de Guzman via designboom

No comments:

Post a Comment