5.12.13

Best of Britain


Last weekend a gaggle of us girlies headed on a packed train to Bath (the same that took me to Bristol) for Rachel’s hen weekend… and what a weekend we had! Bath is a beautiful city and we had lunch in a hotel on the world famous Royal Crescent, a must see in the city especially for a former architecture student! Over the past few months I’ve come across some of the greatest buildings in the country, from the contrasting details at St Pancras station, the hotel possibly being my favourite building in London, to the Royal Naval College in Greenwich and across the river gazing upon the city. Further north my dear friend Jess visited Edinburgh and I can’t wait to check out her Bath snaps on her blog here. So with all these British beauties… where will we visit next…?

No comments:

Post a Comment