23.10.09

S.A.R.A.

I always have a fascination with people who have the same name as me, well spelt the same way. I'm Sara, spelt without an 'h' yet pronounced as though there is one. I've grown to love it that way, slightly different, although it has come with its slight problems, either written or said wrongly. So when I see a person or designer with my name, my eyes light up and I'm intrigued...
Through Tea for Joy I cam across the designer Sara Carr which combines my name and one of my passions - knitting! These creations are all so sweet and woolen and the little monster reminds me of my one that I made as a birthday present by Donna Wilson (note to self: must post outcome!)
And through the blog to blog to website journey I have discovered Folksy, a UK version of Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment