16.4.10

Cut and Keep

I started this little blog of mine as an online version of the scrap book I keep. When I come back from uni for the holidays, I take an afternoon reading through all the weekend magazines that have been kept for me. Then I cut out the articles, pictures and recipes that catch my eye. This is what I have been doing this afternoon!
I haven't given the scrapbook itself much of my attention recently, but when the summer comes I'll get sticking again. Also I'm thinking of starting an etsy shop too...!

3 comments:

  1. I can't bring myself to tear out pages from my magazines. Instead, I tear them from the magazines at beauty shops and doctors offices.
    confession, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fun! I need to make more time do these fun crafts and things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting project you're working on!

    ReplyDelete