1.6.10

I'm Free

A big crit and exam out of the way, my degree was done and dusted on Friday! Although the end never seemed to appear, suddenly all the weight was off our shoulders and so over the bank holiday weekend, I've been sleeping in and going out in the evening with friends. Soon we'll be geting our marks back. I got a fantastic response to my chair - which some of my peers said was like me in furniture form! A compliment I think!
Yesterday we went into Canterbury to continue shopping for a summer ball dress. We came across the Courtyard Bazaar in a little courtyard hidden behind a usually closed gate on the high street. Also on campus a local artist Denise Hickey had her work on display, birds made from old bed sheet and mattress filling - creative recycling, just how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment