3.6.13

Passionfruit & Chocolate

My favourite thing to do is wake up on a Saturday morning and watch Saturday Kitchen Live. You could say it's a bit of an obsession but I find I want to try and make (and then eat) everything they make. Afterwards was Nigel Slater, who I also love. I have tried his fig and blackberry pies before, but nothing else so I thought these chocolate cookies could not be ignored. The recipe is so simple and leaves the cookies deliciously gooey inside. We also had some bananas going brown again this week so I used them to make banana cupcakes with mixed spice and topped with passionfruit icing - yum! Everything I do at the moment appears to be food related, but I have gone for a swim two days in a row so I reckon that cancels out the naughtiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment